Original topic:

Rewards

(Topic created: 05-22-2022 09:18 AM)
Jedidre
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
SO we all know the story of how 2years ago give or take we all accumulated a bunch of points in our Samsung rewards Then when trying
to redeem we were not allowed there was
a message telling us that they were changing up the program and Itd be better than ever then after several months when they were back up our points had expired. It's happening again so I was promised to be given those points back after spending a couple hours on the phone with them letting them know that it was not our house to pause the program Sotheby's time shouldn't be alloted on us. Never got the points they lied now I'm at 0 points when I had some that carried over. Also how can I be at zero when I've bought the s22 ultra this February and a pair of the following earbuds, Pros, Plus',Lives,
Give me my points Samsung 
2 Replies
smbj_1005
Galaxy
Options
Yeah. I remember. Now those points are useless. Can't even use them on Galaxy store to buy wallpapers.
0 Likes
Jedidre
Cosmic Ray
Options
I Think we need to start demanding Samsung ti honor their deals sales and promos. Everyone who had points during that period should automatically get points they should pick a number and give everyone effected that sake amount then no need to figure who had how many points they
0 Likes