Original topic:

S. Health App stopped working.

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 9:13 PM)
userlNYGD3O0a4
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My  S. Health stopped syncing my steps to my Fitness Pal App. I went to my app and it is not allowing me to log in, it just keeps spinning.  I have read everyone's suggestions and I do not have a skip button on my sign in page. I try to sign in through my Galaxy Wear App but it won't open. But I am able to sign in through their website. These are the things I have done already NO help: 

1) Uninstalled & installed S. Health App.  2) turned my watch off  (Samsung  Galaxy Active 1st addition)  3) uninstalled and installed my Galaxy Wearable App. 3) Cleared my cookies and Cashed. 4) Made sure I could except third party cookies. 5) Went into my wearable app and try to uninstall and reinstall the health app but it won't allow me to do this. 

Does anyone have any other suggestions, please? Does anyone have any other health apps that will work with the Galaxy active watch and Fitness Pal? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
useras7eRMkmDj
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can find the solution here. https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/kzjw35/cant_log_into_samsung_health_using_pixel_5/

Have to download an old version. Skip past login, then login once the app is opened and update after. Should be good. 

0 Likes