cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S Health Mapping issue

I am at my wit's end with this. 
I rely on Samsung health to map my workouts (running, walking, cycling). Until about a month ago, it worked fine. Then it started only mapping my fastest mile. For example, if i ran 6.5 miles, it would only get the mile or partial mile that i ran quickest. It gets the rest of the stats correct in terms of duration, distance, calories, etc, but it keeps stopping with mapping. 

I thought i had it solved when i checked the app permissions and location (and all of the other permissions) were inexplicably turned off. I didn't even know where to find them at first so clearly i did not do this. I turned it back on and for about a week, everything worked as it should. Then tonight again, the issue returns. I checked the permission settings again, and they are all still on, so i have no idea what's going on.

This is infuriating to work as hard as i am to have this issue essentially delete my workouts. 

I am on a T Mobile Note 8 paired with a galaxy watch. A high end phone, high end watch, and Samsung app.

I would appreciate any guidance this community would be willing to share. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S Health Mapping issue

Same thing happened to me, Samsung S8 phone.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S Health Mapping issue

I would recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Health Department 1-855-795-0509