Original topic:

S22 Ultra my last android

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 11:19 PM)
usergmASIs6EIl
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I wish Samsung had its own app store, but since "Truth Social" app is not available for Android, there go my latest android devices. Time to switch to Apples. 
0 Likes
13 Replies
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Samsung does have it's own app store, but unfortunately, they don't carry that app in it.
Is this the app you're looking for by chance? I know that "Truth Social" sns is the app you're looking for, but I just figured I'd ask since this one's " True Social".
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.vero.app
0 Likes
RedInGA
Astronaut
Options
Not the same
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Ok, just making sure
0 Likes
RedInGA
Astronaut
Options
You r so right! Why is it taking so long for Samsung to allow Truth Social download?
0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
I'm not sure to be honest with you 🤔 There's another way to have a chance to have it on your device, but it's not without the chance of risks…
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
If you want it download the apk
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
This is definitely a way to do it. But it's not without it's risks. If you do decide to try, it's definitely best to make sure you get the APK file from a reputable, more trustworthy source, as some people with malicious intents can pack nasty surprises with files of any kind. You'll also be reminded of the risks when you try to install it. However, if you have your device configured to where you can install things outside of Galaxy Store or Google Play Store, then you can make your decision from there.
0 Likes
tom2055
Sun
Options
Samsung has no say in it, it's up to the app developers to bring the app to android.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Samsung does. They have the galaxy store their own app store along with Google play
0 Likes