Original topic:

SAmsung WALLET is not in google play store

(Topic created: 07-29-2022 05:21 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

issues -

first, samsung wallet or samsung pay, neither is able to be found by me in play store.

second issue, whatever wallet did to phone, it won't authenticate current card from samsung pay, it just spins the little balls.  it **bleep** up my birthdate, i had to reset that (another post someone had in the WALLET scenario), rebooted, etc.  it is broken.

any feedback appreciated

9 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@TheCrypticWalker987 Since Samsung Wallet and Samsung Pay are for Samsung devices only, they wouldn't be in Google's Play store. 

Since they are built into the system, they won't appear in the Galaxy store either. 

0 Likes
GTumms
Galaxy
Options
They're in the Galaxy Store app. Just not located in your apps in it. You have to search the nameScreenshot_20220729-074455_Galaxy Store_2191_1659098696.jpg
0 Likes
GTumms
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Wallet is a Samsung App available in the Galaxy Store as its exclusive to Samsung and not a Google app and from the sounds of things, your Galaxy Store App may need updated along with other Samsung branded apps which may solve a lot of your issues. I've used Samsung Pay/Wallet for over half a decade even with prepaid debit cards without issues personally. You may also scan your current card into the app. If none of the above is applicable, CALL (DON'T DO THE GENERIC CHAT BOT WASTE OF TIME) Samsung customer technical support. If you end up with a regular customer service representative, ask to be transferred to Technical Support. They're more apt to be able to properly help with something like this. You can also contact the Samsung Wallet development team through the page you download Samsung Wallet from in the Galaxy app. Just keep in mind they're based in China so there will be a lag in communication times.
0 Likes
Options

how do i get to the samsung store, no icon in the samsung folder on the phone?  (sorry if duplicate, website **bleep** up

0 Likes
saulsetton
Asteroid
Options
It is
0 Likes
saulsetton
Asteroid
Options
LookScreenshot_20220729-093329_Google Play Store_10054_1659101609.jpg
0 Likes
GTumms
Galaxy
Options
May have to use the search bar in your phone. What device are you having all these issues with?Screenshot_20220729-090417_One UI Home_2192_1659103458.jpg
0 Likes
Options

found it, GALAXY STORE, buried in the apps, it is not contained in the samsung main folder.

ok, found samsung walled, clicked OPEN, shows my credit card, says in white box, SET VERIFICATION METHOD - you need to set up verification method of more secure way.  othersise paymet cannot be made.  then click on SET, then swithches to an in put block of SAMSUNG wallet, input fingerprint, and gets back to the spinny balls, forever and ever and ever.......

0 Likes
Options

to everyone here, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.  I found teh galaxy app tab, and then found the WALLET app.

then, went to phone, UNINSTALED the app, and since i had app for reinstall, was able t reinstall, it reset all permissions, reloaded the card, etce, etc, etc, and it WORKS !!!!

again, thanks to all !!!

0 Likes