Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

SHealth workout with company

Hi, everybody.

Can you help me in one issue?

I am getting back to workout after  this Coronavirus problem and my wife is doing it with me also.

We both have Galaxy A50 and I have a Galaxy Watch Bluetooth 46mm.

My question is:

I would like to add her to my exercise, for her also have register of workouts, distances, goals achieved and so on... but I am not able to "join" her to exercise. The option is avaliable? How can I add her? (She is at my friends/contacts list at SHealth)

Can Samsung add this option at one of the next updates?

Thanks for your time. Please share your knowledge. Give feedback.

Best wishes and keep safe.

Nuno

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SHealth workout with company

Hey there!

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department regarding your concerns to further assist you. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi, SamsungJoJo

Thanks for your feedback.

Does the SH department has a mail I can explain the situation I would like to be solved.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify, is this similar to the feature you are looking for: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062452/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi SamsungAdam,

I am not sure that challenging friends it's the option I am looking for.

what I am trying to find out if it's possible to have at SH app, it's a button that allows me to add someone that I perform a workout, once in a while.

Not always, not a challenge, but add a company to my workout (off course that it would have to be someone with a Samsung Account).

Is that option available? Can I do it with this Together option?

Thanks,

Nuno