Original topic:

SOUND ASSISTANT LOST THE FLOATING BUTTON!?

(Topic created on: 1/25/21 9:11 PM)
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This was one of my favorite apps even before I ever used good lock! Now they ruined it. Honestly the entire good lock has suffered. But no floating button to control seperate apps while gaming or whatever!?? Why the world would they think this was a good idea!!? I also lost my custom equalizer settings :pouting_face: they need to FIX THIS!

5 Replies
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
I had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times and now at least I can control seperate app volumes. it's in the "sero" style now. still lost my custom equalizer settings. at least it's working. Before it wouldn't work at all!
Noah_k_80
Cosmic Ray
Options
agreed. the button is finicky enough already, now I can't adjust the duration it appears on screen , so it disappears before I tap it ,and I can't relocate it on my screen, so it covers places of other apps I use all the time

I just dont understand Samsung. ingenious innovation on one hand, seemingly incoherent and unexplainable choices made for no logical reason. Like getting rid of MST (which was also poorly advertised) or just getting rid of the Note series altogether. These big companies fool with things too much and think it'll be fine because they are so big. but for every feature they skimp on, they open up the door to competitors and lose more customers. There is a saying, Samsung, that you should come to understand - " if it ain't broke, don't fix it" . You keep fooling with things and eventually you 'innovate' yourself right out of business. Honestly, they are just stupid decisions that clearly do not represent the wishes of ANY of their customers. So you have to wonder, if your customers don't want the changes you are making, then why are you making them? and who for? my guess would be your daddy master neighbor who yall bend the knee to
LiNknZeLdA
Astronaut
Options
exactly Samsung has lost me and my whole family we are now going with xiaomi since they will keep headphone jacks and sd card
0 Likes
userNaXBAOEvgp
Constellation
Options

Yes same here. The moment my A70 updated to latest Android 11 and One UI 3.1, I lost this option. Samsung has gone to the dogs. First 3D effects for wallpapers and now this. Shame! Instead of the software getter better, were hitting the stone age.

user84eRCbXqNT
Constellation
Options

From APKmirror you can download SoundAssistant 3.5.14.0, which has not ruined. Works with Android 11 and S21 and so on.

0 Likes