Original topic:

SPen broke

(Topic created: 06-04-2019 05:37 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Yes, my S-Pen broke completely and my phone says it needs to be attached to work but it can't get in there when it's broken, and I was wondering if I buy I new one, will my phone call it its own or say it's not the same pen?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Sorry to hear about your s-pen when you get a replacement you can order one from the samsung site and all you will need to do is insert the pen and go into settings scoll down to advanced features then click S-Pen at the top then click S pen remote then the 3 dots in the top right corner and select reset spen

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-note9-replacement-s-pen--brown-ej...

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2S22 Ultra + Verizon Wireless

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Sorry to hear about your s-pen when you get a replacement you can order one from the samsung site and all you will need to do is insert the pen and go into settings scoll down to advanced features then click S-Pen at the top then click S pen remote then the 3 dots in the top right corner and select reset spen

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-note9-replacement-s-pen--brown-ej...

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2S22 Ultra + Verizon Wireless
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

@gabe80million

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

0 Likes
Options

@SamsungLarryK why would I need to give that information?

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I need it to look into this further for you to see which other options you may have.