cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samgsung Pay not working

I have been trying to purchase a new watch face from Galaxy store.  I have bought many watch faces in the past.  The last two days, I am getting an error at the final step in the buying process stating the sale couldnt go thru because of possible fraud.  This message pops up with any watch face I try to buy.  I have a Note 10+ 5G phone and a Active 2 watch.  I reset Samsung pay on my phone.  Deleted Data and Cache in the Galaxy Store.  Would anyone have any suggestions on how to be able to complete the transaction?  Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.  campyrs52

Here is a screen shot of the message:

Screenshot_20200914-104355_Samsung Checkout.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samgsung Pay not working

Google pay works with samsung for their store, just saying. It's an option...I never enjoyed the Samsung pay environment tbh.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have Google pay set up and the Galaxy Store still defaults to Samsung Pay.  I did an experiment this morning.  Facer has no problem completing a transaction at all.  The problem is with the Galaxy Store.  At least it's not my cards or the banks fault.  it is definitely in Samsung pay.  There is no place to set Google Pay as the default app that I can find.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

boo Samsung...boo