cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user58L7nNT3lz
Asteroid

Samgung Smart TV Fails to connect to Samsung Servers (QN65Q6FNA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have the Samsung Q6FN65.

The TV regularly cannot connect to the Samsung servers. Because of this I cannot login with my account info and cannot download apps.

I tested getting an update and was able to get version 1270. After that update, the tv did connect for about an hour. But by the end of the night, I was no longer logged in.

I tested reseting the Smart Hub. Bad Idea!. This uninstalled my chosen apps. And now I still cannot login to my Samsung account. I cannot download apps.

I need this resolved. The smart features are a major reason for buying the TV.

IMG_20191116_122751.jpgIMG_20191116_123441.jpg

IMG_20191116_123042.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
user58L7nNT3lz
Asteroid

Re: Samgung Smart TV Fails to connect to Samsung Servers (QN65Q6FNA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted Samsung support chat. I had to reset the TV. Had to go throught the setup and login process. The smart hub then hung when entering the the apps menu. Had to power off and power on TV to resolve that. The menu was sluggish. The Samung tech remotely reset the smart hub. I had to login again.

TV is connecting properly now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
user58L7nNT3lz
Asteroid

Re: Samgung Smart TV Fails to connect to Samsung Servers (QN65Q6FNA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted Samsung support chat. I had to reset the TV. Had to go throught the setup and login process. The smart hub then hung when entering the the apps menu. Had to power off and power on TV to resolve that. The menu was sluggish. The Samung tech remotely reset the smart hub. I had to login again.

TV is connecting properly now.

View solution in original post