Original topic:

Samsung Access Office 365 Subscription Expired After 1 Year

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_Kbkee5f
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My Microsoft Office 365 subscription, which is provided via the Samsung Access program, expired after 1 year, yet Samsung continues to bill me for the expired service.   After many conversation with Samsung support, I am being told that the Office 365 subscription was only an introductory offer and I need to manually cancel the service to stop the billing.  Very misleading offer and terrible customer service policy.

2 Replies
moe
Comet
Options
I mean..at the start of the trial it does say that it will renew at the end of the year with said price. And they are correct, if you don't want to be charged cancel the service.
0 Likes
Members_Kbkee5f
Constellation
Options

The Office 365 subscription is provided by enrollment into the Samsung Access program.  The program make no mention of the subscription being a trial, or an introductory offer, nor does it state the subscription will expire after 1 year.   

If Samsung can no longer provide the Office 365 subscription, I expect them to stop billing for me for it.   In addition, the Office 365 subscription can only be cancelled by contacting support directly, it cannot be cancelled via the website like other subscriptions.

0 Likes