JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Access Subscription

(Topic created: 08-07-2020 06:46 PM)
userehoAIL1gWH
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi, I signed up for Samsung Access for Galaxy phones. It's been over 1 one month and I'm still not able to manage subscription online. Its not showing up in my account unders subscriptions. I do see Microsoft 365 and premium care which were included in the bundle. When I look at my order page it says the Access Subscription was initiated but can't manage or do anything since its not showing up in my account
0 Likes
10 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

For concerns with your Samsung Access Subscription, please  Check out the following link to frequently asked questions regarding the program. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/access/mobile/frequently-asked-questions/

If you're unable to answer your question there, we ask that you reach out to our Specialized team that can assist with any other Samsung Access Inquires, 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
IAMGEARVR
Asteroid
Options

that has zero info

0 Likes
Unaffiliated
Asteroid
Options

Christmas 2020 Update! They finally fixed it! The missing buttons to upgrade or cancel your Samsung Access Mobile device are working again--at least for me. Log in to your Samsung Account, go to your account "Purchases", and you should now find two buttons (next to the listing for your Access Mobile phone) that were missing last week, "Upgrade" and "Cancel". They were gone for a while, but they did finally get it fixed. Hooray!

0 Likes
JOSHIEFKND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Did you happen to figure this out? That FAQs post just says to log into Samsung. Com under your account but there is absolutely nothing there about Samsung access
userfVjUWKpVqT
Constellation
Options
i have been having the same issue as well. contacted the Samsung team, and they dont have a clue, and just said they send the information to the respective team, and they will email me back...
JOSHIEFKND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Any luck? I havent received any answers at all.
0 Likes
IAMGEARVR
Asteroid
Options

I think we got fraudulently scammed by samsung.  I want my early upgrade or my money back

userOPJgWenzuC
Asteroid
Options

I spoke to 3 different reps about Samsung Access. The first two had no clue they even offered the service and the last one had very little information. 

Muriji
Constellation
Options

I had the exact same experience!  When I said Samsung Access they had no clue what I was talking about.  This is so frustrating!