cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Account - My Products - Error

After logging into my account and clicking on "My Products" I get an error message for the past 3 days.

Message says to call Samsung if error continues, and after wasting a couple of hours on the phone being transfered to wrong departments I gave up on that route!

Does anyone have a good telephone number for Samsung Website or Account Support or an email?

Chat also gets me nowhere!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Account - My Products - Error

Spent hours the last couple of days trying to get someone to help by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG and Live Chat.

Different Representatives provided various phone numbers which resulted in comments like you reached the wrong department and others told me to hold while they transfered me and then getting disconnected.

Asking to be escalated to a higher level fell on deaf ears.

Being a long time Samsung buyer with over $12,000 in purchases over the last 4 years I expected better customer service!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

I can understand wanting to be able to view your product on your Samsung account I would recommend reaching out to our Media Solutions team for further assistance. They would be best equipped to help you with this, you can contact them by calling 1-855-795-0509.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Well I had to wait until this morning to call the telephone number you provided and due to the pandemic crisis they are not answering the call.

Recording said to send an email to help.content.samsung.com

What a freaking joke!

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here, Joe. If I click on My Products or My Orders, the site goes crazy with spinning busy indicators and opening and closing windows several times then... finally coming to a halt with a big ERROR dialog that says to call 1 800 SAMSUNG... If you click the CLOSE button at the bottom of the dialog, it recycles the semantics that clicking on My Products did. The only way to get out of the loop is to sign out and sign back in.
Just for grins, I tried to register one of my (previous) products and the process told me that the product was already registered... SMH
Chat session was useless. Will deal with this later...