Original topic:

Samsung Account Problem

(Topic created: 09-11-2020 07:44 AM)
userD8a3I11vsQ
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm currently on my new Samsung Account because I can't get pass through the Two Verification Code on my old Samsung Account. My SIM card expired a month ago and it was signed in on my old Account. I don't even have a copy of my backup code. I can't change my Samsung Account signed in on my phone, I need to get pass through the Two Verification code to open and log out the account to change it. Is there anyway to get pass through the Two Verification code?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung accounts team directly at 1 (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Possum0767
Astronaut
Options
Same here. Very frustrating. I can't make calls, send/receive gmail or messages.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung accounts team directly at 1 (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes