JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Accounts and TD bank financing never ending calls no solution.

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 07:32 PM)
userZ5A3xGDIxY
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Its very surprising that Samsung Accounts service department has no way of deleting old TD bank info. My TD bank finance account was deleted by TD bank at least 2 years ago, but it show active in my current Samsung account. I am unable to purchase anything using Samsung finance with that account. Samsung needs to allow customers to edit this information or add re-apply button! or give customer service the ability to delete the invalid information.  I spent hours on the phone and chat with no solution!! complete failure by Samsung!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I understand how frustrating this is. Regrettably, for concerns regarding making purchases, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I understand how frustrating this is. Regrettably, for concerns regarding making purchases, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes