Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 06:55 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
JUMP TO SOLUTION
127 Replies
Kelc222
Constellation
Options
When on recent apps screen when tapping outside open app it sends me back to last app I was in and not back to home screen is this a setting or a glitch in operating system UI 6.0
0 Likes
Rantheman
Astronaut
Options
Yes I'm having the same problem. If I would have known this I would have waited for the updated UI just to have that feature. Can't wait for Samsung to fix this.
0 Likes
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

i got a solution to the problem, just re-installing the one u i home app again from below link allowed me to get the vertical , stack list in task changer in home up, view the below link for more info & follow the instructions to fix any issues in one u i 6.0 update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzt7Y8lllo&t=222s 

Shivon Thadhani

Shivon Thadhani
0 Likes
lane_ftw
Astronaut
Options

Can confirm this worked for me as well. Oneui6 s22 ultra. Get your **bleep** together smasung.

0 Likes
evanesq
Asteroid
Options

Just got the One UI 6 update yesterday and lost the vertical list option.  Opened the "Shop" app (previously "Galaxy Shop"---had to figure that one out) and had several updates available.  Updated all, went back in to Good Lock/Home Up/Task Changer and the vertical option is back with all the others.  Whew!

0 Likes
zvandiver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Will Samsung activate the vertical app drawer in Home Up for the Fold 4?
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your question. We can’t speculate on unreleased product updates. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us, for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Thanks for being a loyal Samsung fan!

Sy00365
Astronaut
Options

Installed the new OS, One UI 6 seems ok, mostly loving it, BUT, my app drawer won't allow me to scroll through the icons vertically anymore. I made sure that all my apps, including GOOD LOCK, and HOME UP, were up to date, and restarted the phone for good measure. It's an S22+, if that's relevant. The option to switch to the vertical app drawer was always contingent upon having GOOD LOCK, and accessing the option inside the HOME UP add-on. The option seems to have just disappeared. Any insight is appreciated...

PS- I've also lost the ability to "Stack" the pages on the "Recent's" menu. In the TASK CHANGER settings, I've still got the "list" and "grid" options to choose from, BUT, the "stack" , "vertical list" , and "slim list" toggles are Un-highlighted and not able to be selected. Any advice here is also appreciated, as I miss my "stack" 🥺
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Instead of just posting you should first search since this has already been posted about with no fix because people also don't know how to read 1700867143034.jpg
Sy00365
Astronaut
Options
Sooooo, 2 things;
1. While we sympathize and regret your small "D" dilemma , and victim of bullying situation, it still doesn't justify becoming a keyboard warrior. I mean, if ur weak in everything else, be yourself here as well .

2. When attempting to be sarcastic, one should take care to point out, or at least suggest whatever ability/achievement one possesses to warrant one's snarky comment. Merely pointing out how another, didn't notice some fine print that you did, isn't sufficient. While this says something about your observation in the matter, rudely pointing it out says much more about the inferiority complex you suffer from, and your overall hatred towards what u see in the mirror. Also, before u reply with the trite, common, and rehearsed "come-backs" of denial, and/or projection, REMEMBER, u took the time to be mean, I merely responded in kind. Albeit with statistically probable facts based on your words.. js