JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Care plus upgrade payment

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 07:45 AM)
Milkman54
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If anyone can help me I've received an email last week saying that I need to update my payment information for Samsung Care plus on my Note 20 ultra. I've chatted, been on hold on the phone and tried emailing support with no answer how to do this. Please help.

Thank you 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello, I understand how frustrating it can be trying to update your information. I recommend reaching out to the Samsung Care+ team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-866-371-9501. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello, I understand how frustrating it can be trying to update your information. I recommend reaching out to the Samsung Care+ team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-866-371-9501. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes