Original topic:

Samsung Care +

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
jb4kats2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is Samsung Care + better than Carrier Protection? I signed up for Care plus but TMobile is also starting a new coverage basically the same as care + but TMobile is higher but I just wanted to know if Samsung Care Plus is worth it or should I stick with T-Mobile's 360 protection? Has anyone dealt with either one that they can help me make a decision. I need to send my note 9 in trade in for my Galaxy Flip 3 and I have insurance on it still through T-Mobile so I was going to cancel it but if T-Mobile's coverage is better then I'll cancel this Samsung Care Plus.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Tinman78
Asteroid
Options
I can't say for samsung but I know with apple it was cheaper to use my t-mobile 360. I spent $79 and they sent me a new phone the next day when the back of my phone shattered. I've had a few replaced over the years and it's always next day shipping and no questions on replacements.
0 Likes
jb4kats2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Apple definetly has better coverage anyway. I had to pay $100 to replace my screen on my Note 9 just a few months ago through TMobile so I'm on the fence here On who's better. But with this new coverage they're coming out with it's supposed to be better but I'm not too sure about these new phones it looks like it's not going to change with them
0 Likes
kazumadesu
Constellation
Options

Do not buy Care+, it is a nightmare to get it cancelled or refunded if you return the device.

0 Likes
jb4kats2
Cosmic Ray
Options
I did return the phone and I canceled Care + without any issues. I'll be keeping T Mobile's coverage as I realized trying to deal with Samsung it would be more of a hassle.
0 Likes