Original topic:

Samsung Cloud is being replaced by Microsoft Onedrive

(Topic created: 06-17-2021 02:57 PM)
Rica-Jo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Could someone enlighten me about what's samsung is ending on June 28th? And want us to use and transfer our backups to Microsoft. I never like Microsoft. I'd rather backup my files over to Google which do offers 15gb of space for free or smartswitch as unlimited to my laptop. I'd use Microsoft as my last resort, besides, they only offers 5gb of space. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
I dont like microsoft either i have google photos and cricket photo vault
0 Likes
Rica-Jo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks man!!
0 Likes
ToyYodaGuy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Huh, I got 15 Gb on my One Drive and 17 Gb on Google storage. More than enough storage to be used among the both of them. If I need more I ll just get another 5 Gb from Mobi drive and then there is Dropbox too. All free cloud storage I use and maybe my old Apple I Cloud might still be active too but I haven't tried it as yet.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
The only cloud service I'll ever use is my own pc. I don't like the idea of storing my things on someone else's computer.
userSCQ7Xz6Us5
Asteroid
Options
I have this same question as well. I never use the Samsung Cloud. All pics are backed up to Google and Shutterfly. I just wonder about "My Files", is that also going away? Or just no longer syncing? As well as the "notes" app.
0 Likes