cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2Uwa7zHJpj
Constellation

Samsung Community website - The like icon doesn't get filled in once you've liked something

this is totally the wrong place but just goes to show how bad this is. 

Do Samsung employees EVER respond here? This reminds me of Google. Oh and Spotify with their "rockstars" <edit>

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Community website - The like icon doesn't get filled in once you've liked something

I'm not a Samsung Employee but we do try to help everyone that we can in a timely manner as for the heart not filling in on the Like button I don't think it has ever filled in it just adds to the like count next to the heart 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
user2Uwa7zHJpj
Constellation

Re: Samsung Community website - The like icon doesn't get filled in once you've liked something

"I'm not a Samsung Employee"

No offece but you're just proving my point.

"as for the heart not filling in on the Like button I don't think it has ever filled in it just adds to the like count next to the heart "

I ALREADY KNOW. That's why I suggested this. There's no way to tell if you have liked something or not which is stupid

I didn't use the other word for poop. I used another four letter word that starts with 'C'. That one isn't a swear word but I tried to avoid it just then.