Original topic:

Samsung DeX please allow resizing or split-screen of the on-screen keyboard

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 9:08 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I use Samsung Dex, as part of my every day. It has replaced my computer,laptop, and tablet.

I mainly use DeX on a my portable 15.6" touch screen monitor. Most of the time I use a Bluetooth keyboard. But when I don't have it on me or it's charging, I use DeX like a Samsung tablet can, seeing my screen is touch enabled. 

it's great that you ofer us the option for an on-screen keyboard, but it's just way to small to be very productive, even on a Galaxy tab running DeX mode. On my 15.6in...forget it.

it would be awesome if you could pass an update that would enable us the ability to resize the on-screen keyboard, or perhaps let us be able to split the keyboard like we can do with the phones standard keyboard when we put it in landscape mode.

this is a suggestion that I believe would benefit many DeX users alkeScreenshot_20210303-114031_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes