JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Dex keeps jumping out

(Topic created: 04-24-2019 08:53 PM)
userQcu2bZfpy6
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

It used to work perfectly, but at some point now it starts showing the dex logo on the TV, then it shows the desktop for about 1 second and it loses the signal... at first I thought it was the dex cable, so I bought a new one, but it keeps failing, and at the exact moment... It also happens with the screen mirroring... I cleaned the type c port carefuly with a small plastic tool, but it keeps failing... if I connect it to the fast charger, it works at fast charging... should I replace the type-c charger port? The strange part is that it keep starting and I keep it from moving, but still it stops at the exact moment...

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend speaking with our accessories team for assistance. They can be reached by calling 800-757-0280 .

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend speaking with our accessories team for assistance. They can be reached by calling 800-757-0280 .

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpKAJDqL5dB
Constellation
Options

How is this a solution? 

AskaLangly
Constellation
Options

I have similar issues, but that's because I connect a USB-C extension to the DeX Station.
If I connect the phone on the DeX Station directly, then mirroring is fine.
Are you getting the official cable?

0 Likes
userQcu2bZfpy6
Constellation
Options

Yes... I actually bought it twice, thinking it was messed up...

0 Likes