Original topic:

Troubles with syncing Yahoo/ATT email accounts

(Topic created: 04-23-2021 11:43 AM)
HernAnthony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Good morning. 

Anyone else been having trouble with their yahoo/att email accounts synching? Mine hasn't synced since yesterday afternoon. It ask me to re-enter my password word but it still will not update. I deleted my account to re-add and now it's not letting me do that. An error keeps coming up after I enter my login information. Any clues why?

9 Replies
userINWLBUwR5N
Astronaut
Options
I'm having the same problem. A pop up comes up asking me to verify my account. When l press the screen to put in my password it sends me to the att&t login and l still can't get access?
HernAnthony
Cosmic Ray
Options
That's what happened to me too
0 Likes
userINWLBUwR5N
Astronaut
Options
I called AT&T customer service and got me back up. You might try login into email on a laptop to verify your account then go back to login in on your cell phone.
HernAnthony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Ok I'll try that
0 Likes
userINWLBUwR5N
Astronaut
Options
Support was extremely helpful. My wife had the same problem but once she logged into account on the laptop her phone went through the process of reinstating her account login.
HernAnthony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks! Did you just call support for their listed # on the website?
0 Likes
userINWLBUwR5N
Astronaut
Options
1800-288-2020 Press zero for customer service Rep.
Solution
HernAnthony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks! Just got off the phone with them. We ended up having to clear all the data from my browser (Google Chrome) and I can finally get my emails coming through the Samsung mail application 🙌🏾
userINWLBUwR5N
Astronaut
Options
Happy for you, it's stressful not being able to get your emails. Glad l could help.