Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ExxM
Astronaut

Samsung Facetime

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wouldnt it be nice if Samsung had its own facetime app (whatever they would call it) and you could video call anyone doesnt matter on what device they're on? After many years Samsung should've been had that.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Facetime

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ExxM wrote:

Wouldnt it be nice if Samsung had its own facetime app (whatever they would call it) and you could video call anyone doesnt matter on what device they're on? After many years Samsung should've been had that.

I am on T-Mobile and have video call feature that is built-into the dialer app.  I don't think app would be very popular, but if it would be built-in to the phone app itself regardless if model is unlocked or carrier branded, then it would be good!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Sean0097
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes...!

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good idea but there is google duo which in my opinion is way better than facetime in video quality

ExxM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you are right about that only problem is that people would have to also download it and go through a process

Michael_01
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep but the same goes for Facetime as it would need to be connected with apple's ecosystem, while Google duo is just like WhatsApp where you only need to put your phone number and the rest does it by itself

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ExxM wrote:

I am on T-Mobile and have video call feature that is built-into the dialer app.  I don't think app would be very popular, but if it would be built-in to the phone app itself regardless if model is unlocked or carrier branded, then it would be good!

View solution in original post

Samsung_wyfdULo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would be awesome family is out of state

DaUrge
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Skype.

userylTkts4H50