Original topic:

Samsung Financing Services

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 11:25 AM)
Dylan_R13
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I know Samsung uses 3rd party financial institutions for their installment services and I've seen TD bank listed as the first organization as default, based on feedbacks that were given to me on that institution by my family and friends with their personal banking experiences, I know their strict, so my question is what other types of financial intuitions is available if I don't pass their credit check or approval? I have overall fico score of 698 reason being I had recently took out 2 credit cards back to back, one month apart and I'm still building credit. 

If anyone knows, feel free to share, will surely appreciate it and thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
I would just use a credit card since you have two. Pay off and it will help your credit.
Dylan_R13
Asteroid
Options
I would buttt..im using one to pay my tuition installment already on it and the other is a electronic store card but doesn't sell phones but other Samsung products like TV and watches, appliances and literally every other appliances just not the cell phones which is what I actually really wanted to buy.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Just a little advice. I was in College with credit cards don't over extend yourself into a financial bind. Good luck!
Dylan_R13
Asteroid
Options
Its an institute not a college per say so just one year of payments every month which is = 12 months of payments usage on it