cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Financing - Unable to link account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link still does not work. Truely ridiculous that a major company like Samsung is unable to resolve this. Why buy Samung if you cant even link you financing account with ease. Switching to Apple products. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So, I believe I have found a reasonably simple solution to this problem, after endless frustration! I too have been trying to get my account to link, but no one seems to know what to do. My background is that I purchased a phone through the Samsung Financing program well over a year ago and paid it off over about 3 months. Fast-forward to present day and I wanted to use the credit I have to purchase another product, but like all the research shows, the accounts aren't linking. I contacted the Samsung Financing Department (800-434-0050), please use this number-it is the only one that will solve your problems, which I found it on my "Welcome to Samsung Financing" letter that I received in the mail after purchasing my phone (it cannot be found anywhere else apparently), and the English-speaking American woman told me that after a financing account hasn't been used in a few months, it simply needs to be refreshed by their department. She refreshed my account and gave me the following link: www.samsung.com/us/financing/link-your-account/#/link-your-account. It took me two tries but if finally worked. When you click on the link and sign in, nothing special happens. It seems to take you to the regular Samsung website. However, when you add an item to your cart and go to check out, the option appears to utilize your existing financing account. Hopefully, this works for everyone struggling to make this happen, such as myself. Happy Shopping!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks but it didn't work for me. Tried 3 times, nothing. Opps forgot to call and just clicked on the link. I'll try later and see how it goes, thanks

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have placed four orders. Samsung keeps canceling my oreders. I called Smasung I called TD Bank, all the help I got from them does not work. The last order was cancelled by Samsung at request. I did not do any request. They keep telling me to link my account to Samsung. I already did. Then at the last call they asked me to create a new Samsung account with a different e-mail addres and go to shopping and chose the Samsung Financing. I did, but with a new Samsung account and a different e-mail address Samsung is sending me to apply for a new financing what I did not do, because I have a credit line already appoved by TD Bank. It is all wrong what Samsung Financing does. The representative also are telling me to use my credit cars to buy a phone. Thank you that is not the solution. I applied for the financing because it is a nice offer, 24 months no finance charge. I just hpe some lawyers will find all these complaints and will create a nice class action lawsuit foe false offers.  I hope this will help others. My name is Stefan

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Were you ever able to get this issue resolved? I just applied for a Samsung Financing account and had to call to verify the application. I spoke with Samsung Financing (TD Bank) and they approved me for the account. When I went back to the page, it asked me to link the account. However, when I type in the information they ask for, I get the "unable to process your request at this time, sorry for the inconvenience" message. It lists the number to TD Credit at the bottom to call. I spoke with them and they told me to go to the "link your account" page. I did that and got the same message. They said there is nothing on their end they do with linking and to reach out to Samsung, but they would send an escalation to Samsung management. I called Samsung Ecommerce myself and they gave me the same instructions, which didn't work. They did not seem to know what the issue was so they said they would escalate it and have it looked at. They said I should receive a response within 4 days. I also spoke with TD customer service department ant the number previously mentioned in the thread and they provided the same info as the credit department. I really hope this issue does not go unresolved as long as yours did. Samsung has the WORST customer service and WORST financing option. When I spoke with TD, they asked why don't you just put in the account number and purchase (makes sense right). Why Samsung has this stupid issue of having to have these accounts linked is the dumbest system I have ever seen. Why complicate things to keep having this issue? Why not just send the store card in the mail and give the option to pay with the card number in order to avoid this issue? It only makes sense that If the credit account is assigned to you, you should be able to use it to make any purchase no matter whose Samsung account its attached to.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Link works just have to logged out for it to work.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello sir do you think you could possibly help me with my Samsung Galaxy Halo?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on the same boat as all of you, but I'm not trying to buy a phone, I'm trying to buy a TV. 

I've been trying to link my account since February 20 something. No luck yet. Called TD Bank and Samsung directly and nothing, one pushes the blame to the other. The funny thing is that the Samsung customer service representatives don't even know what the Samsung Finance is, that's so unprofessional.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to call the E-commerce line and see if they can help me. I'm also going to try useru22WA2eHRz phone number and info and see if that helps.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can reach out to E-Commerce directly at 855.726.8721 or their email line is http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just spoke to them. No luck once again. E-commerce pushes it to TD bank and TD bank pushes it back. Guy at the samsung account department said he can't do anything to help me because he can only check my account and profile settings. He returned me to sales department so I could speak to somebody else who, said it again, would escalate my issue to the supervisor. That's totally unprofessional. The issue is on the samsung website not linking the account to the finanacing account and nothing is been done.