Original topic:

Samsung Financing not working

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 12:01 AM)
Samsung_X7JxBV2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Every time I try to check out, I get an error message and telling me to try again or call the number provided. upon calling the number, they will simply hang up on you. 

what is this issue and how can it be corrected? 

giving out numbers to call does not solve this issue. 

6 Replies
user7Se3s7Pf9D
Constellation
Options

I have experienced a similar problem. When I try to check out with my Samsung financing account, I get an error message saying that:

"We are unable to complete your payment with the information you provided.

Please try a different card.  We apologize for the inconvenience." 

I've tried chat, all they do is create a link which adds everything back to my cart, but I still encounter the same problem. 

Samsung financing has two phone numbers, both of which are automated services with limited options and no option to speak with a person. That's the most upsetting part since Samsung directs you to call the finance department, but there is no human to speak to. 

userGQkwyFtfF3
Asteroid
Options

When that happens is on TD's side, you should call them, this is the phone number 1-866-458-5020, Ask them to unlock your account.

Samsung_zapUKaR
Astronaut
Options

This telephone number worked to find out that my account was blocked by customer service due to returned mail. 

useraBfa7SDjQz
Constellation
Options
I had the same issue. Me and Samsung Customer Care were going back and forth for like 1 week, I finally gave up and used my citi flex pay and pre-ordered my Fold 3. I love Samsung and owned probably every note models ever launched but they have the worst customer service. Seriously **bleep** off at them.
userkTd9jrppya
Constellation
Options
Exact same problem here
0 Likes
Samsung_y30715K
Astronaut
Options

oml, I'm getting sick of this haha! I feel like we shouldn't have to make a cll to make something right, it should be right from the begging!! AHHHHHH

0 Likes