cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Financing

There is an issue when I am trying to apply for the samsung financing option. Everytime I have tried to apply it has given me the message that the system is unable to process my application fully because TD Bank need more information. So it gives me the 1-800 number to call. The only issue is when I have called them (twice now) they have no informatioon at all about the financing application I submitted. They have looked up my information via name, email and social. For some reason the information I entered is not getting sent over to them and it wont let me try to resubmit the application. It wont even give me the option anymore it just gives me the 1-800 number to call to sort it out. What is going on??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Samsung Financing

As a technical support forum with mostly non Samsung folks were unlikely able to assist. Have you tried calling the order assistance team? +1 855-726-8721

--
Show me some love with a ♥️
If this helped you ✅ "Accept as a solution"
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

You do not want to use Samsung Financing.  I have great credit and thought why not use a 0% intrest promo for 3yrs. The issue is TD Bank.  First bill I recieved was yesterday.  That bill said I missed a payment and that I now have late fee.  I tried calling Samsung Finacing and have sat on hold for over 3 plus hours.  I sent and email yesterday they replied I need to call the customer service number.  The issue is that noone answers.  One person stated here in the comminuty forums they were on hold for 20hrs.  If you need financing look elsewhere.  I am very disappointed that Samsung has not addressed this with TD Bank as I am not the only one.  Search here in the forums.