Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Good Lock

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 11:03 AM)
Nautical1959
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have a Samsung Galaxy A12 running Android 11. And in the past I have had Good Lock on my s8, A70 and A71 5G. And now recently I was told by a Samsung representative that I would have to contact Google. I'm not sure why I would have to contact Google about a Samsung app. But then I was told that all A series is not allowed to get Good Lock. And then the representative said that only the A12 is not able to get Good Lock. I would very much like an honest answer on this as I loved using Good Lock in the past. What is the real reason I am not able to use Good Lock??????? 
5 Replies
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hi, I can understand your frustration regarding this app's compatibility. Have you tried to download it yourself from the Galaxy Store? If so, what error(s) are you getting? 

0 Likes
Nautical1959
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hi there I cannot even find it on the galaxy store. And the links that people sent me for the good lock have not worked, because they say that my phone is not compatible. I am running the newest Samsung ui version and android 11. But my phone does not get it. I have been able to get get only one other app from the Samsung good lock apps, but without good lock the app is useless. I did have a representative from Samsung say that my A12 is the only phone in the A line that is exclusively not going to be getting good lock. I think that he was angry because he couldn't help me. I still want good lock for all of the many features
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I completely understand the frustrations and will be forwarding this feedback accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

spacekid
Astronaut
Options
Hi,tks for every thing
0 Likes
solo_holder74
Astronaut
Options
Has there ever been a resolution to this. It's fairly ridiculous to purchase a galaxy series phone and be denied some of the best services that it has to offer. I have tried to get them every way short of root and the phone is simply not compatible. As a matter of fact it's not compatible with a lot of its manufacturer app. Pretty scetchy.
0 Likes