JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I register my Samsung Galaxy a11?

(Topic created: 07-18-2021 08:59 AM)
Jacob82
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm trying to figure out how to register my Samsung Galaxy a11 can anybody help me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about all the confusion. Register your devices to get the most out of the Samsung Members app. Just by registering, you’ll unlock personalized content just for your device, live support from experts, and a community of fellow Samsung users. Luckily, registering is a cinch, and if your device is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network, it’s even easier! Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079847/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Ikelvidal85
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have paid and according to they give me a practically wrong number because it does not give access to yours package :package: to trake and nothing
0 Likes
CindieA505
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi Jacob. I signed up on my computer.
0 Likes
Jacob82
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can you help me
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about all the confusion. Register your devices to get the most out of the Samsung Members app. Just by registering, you’ll unlock personalized content just for your device, live support from experts, and a community of fellow Samsung users. Luckily, registering is a cinch, and if your device is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network, it’s even easier! Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079847/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jacob82
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is what the customer support told me to download and useScreenshot_20210718-105327_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes