JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Game Launcher Pets

(Topic created: 05-12-2021 10:06 AM)
user4W9LebOSu8
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Does anyone have information on the Samsung Game Launcher Pet? All I know is it levels up at some point. (Mine is leavel 3) I've been looking for information on the internet but can't seem to find it. Some general questions will be below...

Do you know how to level them?

I know its early access but are they supposed to do something?

Can you get more then 1?

Thank you for you're time!

userTXt9Ga2ITp
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

I've got 2 pets fully clothed working on my 3rd. Does anyone know how many pets there are?

Bnoot28
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
this was also a question I was going to ask as I'm on my 2nd
Jewellia
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I enabled my pet, can't find it.
boysnom6
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
ok
Options
Gamer
Just got this pet a couple months back and he keeps losing points! Whatever points you get it to it should stay on that until you level it up!
AnnieMoss
Constellation
Options
Gamer

My Pet has been loosing points as well!
I had it to level 4, less than 250 points from level 5. Then I didn't play for 2 weeks, and when I started playing again my Pet was Level 2 (at 138/300 points!). Seriously!
All that time in my life playing to get the pet so close to Level 5, only to lose it and start over again is madness! Samsung cannot make up for my time in the past.
I want my Pet Points back!
I'm upset and disappointed with Samsung.
So silly to some, but I was looking forward to the personal accomplishment of leveling up the Pet! During the world pandemic, it was a simple joy to work towards, but now all I have is a little more disappointment. 😢😠

Options
Gamer

I hear you 100%, so I've had the same thing happen I didn't wait that long but it is frustrating because when do you I'm not going to be playing video games all day everyday I got to work I got to take care of my family I got to feed my family so the point should say thing needs to fix that

userUbLhKJR8sl
Constellation
Options
Gamer
I've always wanted something kinda like this but more involved, like Digimon or the paper clip guy but not annoying o hope they expand this
userEKLl2Kxxqa
Constellation
Options
Gamer
Got my pet to level 5, but there are no toys or clothing in the drawer. Very sad.
Royalt98
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I've had mine for a while, and been playing games like crazy but it never leveled up.