JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Activities

(Topic created: 10-16-2020 10:15 AM)
userf4edo7Kjl4
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I would recommend that Samsung Health workouts include more activities like Strength Training  instead of individual workouts like pushups, arm curls, etc.  Most people do not do arm curls long enough to measure then switch arm extensions and measure it separately.

4 Replies
BigFig
Halo
Options
It will be cool if you can set it to measure all activity as you're about to begin a workout regimen.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userTPBBoQMx5V
Astronaut
Options

I agree with this statement. There is an option for "weight machines". However, more often than not I use free weights and do not want to track every single exercise separately. 

userROvXr7OTS8
Astronaut
Options

I agree.  I take Barbell classes and strength classes but don't really see a workout that covers those so I just use Other.