JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health - (Chronic sleep disorders) Accurately recording sleep data

(Topic created: 02-04-2021 04:49 PM)
userxqAzWOh7sd
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi everyone - feeling desperate and hoping you all can help.

I have chronic sleeping issues and I'm trying to use my Samsung Active watch + Samsung health app to track my sleep data.

I'm having issues with the following:

• Sleep tracking only starts when I've fallen asleep rather than when I go to bed.
    • This means that if I go to bed at 10:30 but struggle to fall asleep until 1:30 it doesn't capture that I've been trying to sleep for that time. It might say I've got 90% efficiency when it should be more like 55%. Is there anyway that I can get the sleep recording to start when I go to bed or change the data when I wake up without messing up the REM/light/deep data? 
  • I can't make a written note on my sleep
    • I would like to be able to write notes e.g. took a sleeping pill this night, had nightmares with X theme this night etc but can't find a place to do that
  • New UI with the chart makes it more difficult to understand the data - Is there a way of finding out how many times I wake up during the night?
    • With the old UI that showed the different coloured blocked it was easy to see how many awake period I had at night (I range from about 20 to 40) but with the new UI it looks like a slippery snake that is really hard to understand
  • Is there a way of exporting the data into a spreadsheet? 

Hoping that someone can help me! I've trawled through the posts and couldn't find anything.

Thanking you all in advance

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes