JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 07:43 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
67 Replies
user1XKocPl9Ej
Astronaut
Options
Unfortunately, I have yet to find any apps that'll even pair up with the Samsung watches....its quite annoying.
0 Likes
markwbianchi
Constellation
Options

Hi team, 

Can you please make it so the heat rate measure is not only continuous, 10 minutes or off?

As it can confirm battery it would be good to have a 30 or 60 minute option or even adjustable time.

Thanks!

Mark

canoli350
Astronaut
Options
I'd love to see the ability to track stair climber time. Anytime I try to use the step machine activity for this the heart rate is way off. It doesn't track the steps either. It seems like the heart rate accuracy has to be wired into the algorithm for each activity somehow. Anybody else want to see this added?
biggdaddypain
Constellation
Options

Can you please add "DIPS" workout to your list of recordable exercises in Samsung Health App?

0 Likes
Jonathanpecany100
Astronaut
Options
Samsung health food has stuff like Fiber, Protein, Vitamin A, etc. It doesn't however include all of the vitamins and minerals such as B12, Magnesium, Copper, Biotin, etc. To some people, these may be highly important and I would love to be able to track them.

Biotin is important for skin and nail health. Copper is good for cell division, etc.

So please add other vitamin and mineral options ASAP. Would be highly helpful. I mean highly helpful. Again, highly helpful. Okay, not I am repeating. Lol. But I am serious. I care about every bodily function and I want to easily keep track of all the vitamins and minerals. I bet I ain't the only one either.

P.S. I thought I have made a post about this before. But I guess not.
0 Likes
silverwolf789
Cosmic Ray
Options
Please add weight lifting as an exercise category.

Thanks. 
Amari412
Astronaut
Options
Please allow editing of calories burned in "create new exercise." I would like to add an exercise that isn't on the list, but the default calories burned is way too high. Without the ability to change calories burned, the feature, "create new exercise," is absolutely worthless.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Lobonca
Explorer
Options
This morning my GW6 Classic watch has recorded 296 steps and it should be 50. I would like to have a RESET feature for Steps
userPgGPbZskBi
Astronaut
Options
I upgraded from the active 2 to the 5. My old active 2 would break down each mile. The 5 just gives me total duration each mile. I like each mile so I know how fast each mile was not the total duration. Please tell me this can be changed.