Original topic:

Samsung Health - Food, Snacks

(Topic created on: 1/25/21 12:39 PM)
RMForlenza
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The food app in the old version of Samsung Health was much better. Specifically in the Food category, I am very disappointed to see the morning, afternoon and evening snacks lumped into a single subset. Tracking and balancing my intake was a major piece of my usage.

Please consider bringing back the multiple snack categories.
3 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userp3twzrHcsV
Astronaut
Options

Fully agree. Difficult to monitor food intake when all snacks are lumped together. Go back to the original version. Morning, afternoon and after dinner snacks.

userYQDc0yIi3Q
Astronaut
Options

Totally. I want to be able to monitor when i get "snacky" to see if there is a patturn and to make sure that I am eating the sall 6 meals a day that I am suppose too.

0 Likes