cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To all of you wanting to gain this feature back, since Canadians don't have the "stress test" and Samsung doesn't give us any help. This is especially critical for covid measurements. Here's what you do.

Go to your Samsung health icon. Uninstall it. Then go here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sammobile.com/apk/samsung-health/sa... and download the apk (it's an older version). After it's installed, go to your Samsung apps and turn off "auto update".

Use the app as you did, your SpO2 function is back! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much!

I downloaded the apk and the O2 saturation option is back

God Bless,  Stay Healthy! 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Doesn't work on Samsung S10, after installing say that the phone is rooted... but its actually not.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

doesn't work on s10 plus

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please put it back, especially now. That way I don't have to take a pulse oximeter with me. I can also trend the 02. Trending whether I am under stress is not as important. You can see that in heart raises or, sometimes 02 drops. 

I am an apnea sufferer and have problems at altitude, please bring it back!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung bring it back please!!!Listen to your customers atleast once!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung has missed a trick with me .I have bought every thing off Samsung including watches for me and me with .I'm talking about every time a new phone comes out we have it ..we now both have the Note 10+ and must say I'm am very disappointed they have removed the O2 sensor which right at this moment we needed .They are removing no adding stuff to the phones including the long gone IR blaster .All I can say Samsung just ordered 2 X Huawei GT2e watches and now looking at changing over phone too .

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can somebody confirm this, but I thought that the Note 9 was the last Samsung Galaxy phone with an oxygen sensor included.

Also, the oxygen sensor on the Note 9 appears to be a lot less accurate than on previous models. I read in another forum that placing your palm over the oxygen sensor is better than the finger, and I found that to be much more accurate & reliable...  It now gives results very similar to my Note 4 and my real oxygen sensor.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can check your Oxygen Saturation level using Fitzy+ app which is available from Google Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=plus.fitzy.fitzy_app&hl=en_IN   @WarpedTrekker 

Screenshot Image