cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a Note5. When I got to Stress it shows no data and states "Measure your stress with a Samsung watch or band". How do I re-enable measuring SPO2 on my phone as I used to be able to do?

Thanks.

@RedDragon wrote:

@WarpedTrekker Since the new update, Oxygen Saturation has been moved and included with "stress measure" option. I know, how did stress relates to oxygen saturation, but I also use O2 Sat when i feel sick or hike on high altitude so I guess samsung thinks when you are stress your oxygen will go down =).Screenshot_20190627-142929_Samsung Health.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried that it doesn't work either.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What the heck is "Measure multiply" option? Where EXACTLY I can find it.

Im far more steressed then before. And I cant even check my SpO2.

Stress page only showing the BAR. without any figures below.

Watch active2

SH# 6.9.1.017

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me, its in the upper-right-hand corner of the Stress Measurement screen where it shows your results - next to the big "share" button. There's the 3-dot menu to the right of the "share" button that you click to select "Measure Multiple", to measure multiple values and not just the subjective stress value.

I wish this forum allowed me to post screenshots...

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm the same, what a thing to do, obviously customers don't matter when you get big !

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wanted to add myself as another person who wants the Oxygen Saturation level back.  I just got over pneumonia/pleurisy and would like to see this level daily. The (multiple) stress level does not work well for me. It takes forever to pick up a stress reading because my stress is so low.  Or, I have to do it multiple times in order to get a reading (like 6-10 times). BRING IT BACK!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there. I just read this & wanted to let you know I ended up here as I was told that you can check your O2 levels with a Samsung phone. I am gutted to find out this may not be the case. I too was diagnosed with Pleurisy back in Feb. I am still struggling with my breathing beyond belief. I have been given antibiotics, steroids, put on inhalers for suspected Asthma. Now the Drs believe both me and my little girl had Covid. We both ended up in Urgent Care. She is responding well to the inhalers but nothing works for me. Maybe that was the case with you too. How are you doing now? I was curious when I saw your post. I too really need this feature. As I'm sure many others do right now. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung's response is rubbish. Combining it with the Stress test doesn't work. You cant see any history of your SpO2 now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a shame. This is also the last Samsung phone I will own. I use the monitor as a self check when I have an anxiety attack, and I only discovered this in the middle of the biggest one I've had in months. 

Meanwhile Apple is building an ECG into their watches? Samsung's gonna get left behind. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For those who are not happy with Samsung removing the sp02 tab from Samsung health with the new update (version 6.5).. You can just uninstall S Health from the phone and then download and install S health apk version 6.4, (I've included a link down below)... you will now have the sp02 tab back and the ability to measure stress separately. 

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/s-health-6-4-0-047-release/samsung...