JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

(Topic created: 12-15-2020 04:44 PM)
WarpedTrekker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Why was this removed from the app? I had a lot of data I was keeping for my doctor and it was the most useful thing in the app for me. They remove a function without notifying customers beforehand. Makes me want to switch to Apple. 

How do we contact Samsung support about this? 

109 Replies
userMSJ1vhzbw6
Astronaut
Options

I use a Note5. When I got to Stress it shows no data and states "Measure your stress with a Samsung watch or band". How do I re-enable measuring SPO2 on my phone as I used to be able to do?

Thanks.

@RedDragon wrote:

@WarpedTrekker Since the new update, Oxygen Saturation has been moved and included with "stress measure" option. I know, how did stress relates to oxygen saturation, but I also use O2 Sat when i feel sick or hike on high altitude so I guess samsung thinks when you are stress your oxygen will go down =).Screenshot_20190627-142929_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
user98JN4fIWv6
Constellation
Options

I have tried that it doesn't work either.

0 Likes
useroZARgVshqx
Constellation
Options

What the heck is "Measure multiply" option? Where EXACTLY I can find it.

Im far more steressed then before. And I cant even check my SpO2.

Stress page only showing the BAR. without any figures below.

Watch active2

SH# 6.9.1.017

0 Likes
Udoye
Asteroid
Options

For me, its in the upper-right-hand corner of the Stress Measurement screen where it shows your results - next to the big "share" button. There's the 3-dot menu to the right of the "share" button that you click to select "Measure Multiple", to measure multiple values and not just the subjective stress value.

I wish this forum allowed me to post screenshots...

0 Likes
Chiefj
Constellation
Options

On my Note 20 ultra the stress is a readout only there are no controls or run available. Blood pressure is from my gear 3. So there is NO Blood Oxygen or stress available on my 1400.00 phone. The last reading was from Oct 27.  Your info to turn on multi in stress is useless since it is a static display with NO controls.

0 Likes
SamComUser20
Asteroid
Options

Hello, Red Dragon, do you still see an option for Measure Multiple in the app? 

I am trying to track down an issue regarding O2 and would love to hear from you about this.

Thanks.

0 Likes
userAjZegrxpac
Constellation
Options

What a joke that Samsung is removing features after we buy something. I feel like this is the same garbage Apple pulled with their device throttling. I have a Note 20 Ultra, a Galaxy Watch and I can no longer measure my SpO2 right when I need it (I currently have Covid). I've had Samsung products since the first Galaxy and this is going to be the last time I buy from you guys. 

0 Likes
userr1JWEpmtwD
Astronaut
Options

My stress just has breathing exercises only....

0 Likes
usermjUYVmhMtI
Astronaut
Options

I'm the same, what a thing to do, obviously customers don't matter when you get big !

DoryDoo
Constellation
Options

I wanted to add myself as another person who wants the Oxygen Saturation level back.  I just got over pneumonia/pleurisy and would like to see this level daily. The (multiple) stress level does not work well for me. It takes forever to pick up a stress reading because my stress is so low.  Or, I have to do it multiple times in order to get a reading (like 6-10 times). BRING IT BACK!