cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please bring it back.  Why would you ever remove it and then force users to download.  Poor decision.  And how can it be a solution. When you removed it

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased the note 10 +.  Sp02 and heart rate monitor not available in Samsung health.  Looks like they removed the sensor.   Had I known I would have kept my note 8.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has not been "Moved" it's always been part of the stress measurement, which takes about 4 times longer to complete than an O2 sat measurement. Samsung removed it as a standalone for some unknown reason - probably because they don't care about the disabled. Just a guess on my part

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why not add it as something we can monitor in the app rather than having to download a file?

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G model phone and a Gear S2 watch. On my phone when i tap on the stress tracker it opens up and says "this phone can't measure your stress level, but you can sync stress data from your Samsung account with this tracker" But that is all it says. It doesn't say how to do that.  if i open Samsung Health on my watch it doesn't list the stress tracker. In the notice above it says that "In the stress tracker, if Measure Mulitple is turned on, your oxygen saturation level will be included with your results" I don't see anywhere to make sure "measure mulitple" is turned on either on the phone or watch.

Is there any solution or did Samsung just plain mess up a good thing? This IS causing me stress, lol!

Thanks in advance for any help,

Sherry

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Including it with stress is NOT good enough.  The HR and pulse oximeter should be stand alone so we can trend them

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Removing a feature isn't a solution,  and as a Computer Engineer, I can think of no good excuse for consolidating a good stand alone feature into two where you can't isolate the two trends independently. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This simply isnt true. There is no triple dot button in the top right and there is no "measure multiple" anywhere. All threads regarding this topic link only to this paragraph and give no help actually finding what I need 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The trouble wih this, apart from the fact that people might want to measure only their O2 saturation and not their stress level, and the fact that the measure stress option is not available everywhere, is that now you only get a percentage,  rather than a bar showing you where ypu O2 level sits compared with what is desirable.

This is just another example of companies not caring about what their users want. Fitbit does this all the time. Removing things you want and adding things you don't. With the price of a Samsung phone, it's a pity they don't take more responsibility for the software, instead of leaving it all to Google.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's always a way to force people to buy new gadgets et all there apps will not surveive in time. It works when you bought it, but not working fews months later after fews update!!!!

A company like Samsung should take care of there apps and be sure to bring them back in all the next update!!!