JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

(Topic created on: 12/3/19 11:54 AM)
WarpedTrekker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Why was this removed from the app? I had a lot of data I was keeping for my doctor and it was the most useful thing in the app for me. They remove a function without notifying customers beforehand. Makes me want to switch to Apple. 

How do we contact Samsung support about this? 

109 Replies
userIUO61gbGpC
Constellation
Options

Download an older version from apkmirror

0 Likes
Furyswrath
Asteroid
Options

How do you get your oxygen levels from the stress area? I dont see anywhere to get the numbers from it.  All it gives me a is bar green to red. I want the numbers. 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

@Furyswrath I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team regarding this. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

Furyswrath
Asteroid
Options

@SamsungJoJo Not sure what was said that was so offensive.  But as i said why would i wanna call. Would be easier just to answer here so everyone can see the answer. To where the o2 levels number wise can be found under the stress area. 

0 Likes
Samsung_5ddj3UT
Astronaut
Options

I am not sure why everyone keeps getting mad and not reading other comments. When you open Samsung Health it is under the stress tab. It give heart rat and O2 reading as shown in image. This is on note 9

0 Likes
useroZARgVshqx
Constellation
Options

Because of a weak  explaning - youve got more stressed people because of your 'convinient' stress measure app than before. lol

There are NO figures, according to HR and O2 as you've shown.

Only stress bar with the wording.

0 Likes
Udoye
Asteroid
Options

I now see that my "Measure Multiple" setting has been on by default - I didn't even know it was an option. It's the menu item next to the "Share" option, which is at the upper right of the screen.

I can't seem to attach the screenshots...

0 Likes
userr1JWEpmtwD
Astronaut
Options

It is not on my stress tab.... mine just includes breathing exercises

0 Likes
Furyswrath
Asteroid
Options

i dont see it anywhere under stress. This is why i commented. Ive clicked everywhere and all it gives me is a color bar graph and if i click it, it just explains what the graph means. There are no numerical values that i can find. 

Leify
Astronaut
Options

I need it back too. You can't see trends now. It's also hidden and the measurement takes far longer. Bad move.