cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dumbest decision EVER!!! Why not remove the heartbeat monitor as well while you're at it Samsung? After all, the stress measure also shows the heartbeat. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive been using the o2 sensor for o2 sat since the s7 edge , s8 ,s9 n now the s10. In the s10 i believe samsung has used a faulty sensor if u press the sensor with slight pressure it would read o2 sats of below 90%  with barely touching the sensor it seems to give better results but never more than 98%. Tested side by side with the older s series phones. And then they have now removed it as a standalone feature of samsung health wen infact they used the o2 sensor as a selling point on the older models. It looks more like a cover up and they are trying to prevent people from getting aware of the issue with the samsung health update. Perhaps they are trying to avoid recalls of their new flagship. Id dare them to prove me wrong.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. This measurement should be restored. Even though it may not be hospital grade accurate, it does provide useful trends. I have measure. Multiple turned on. It doesn't show oxygenation anywhere. It just gives a stress measurement. No way to tell pulse from oxygen or anything else.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is useless... I cannot track the O2 trend in the stress app. Please bring it back... 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

O2 Was already under the stress monitor before it was moved as a stand alone feature.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please bring it back.  Why would you ever remove it and then force users to download.  Poor decision.  And how can it be a solution. When you removed it

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased the note 10 +.  Sp02 and heart rate monitor not available in Samsung health.  Looks like they removed the sensor.   Had I known I would have kept my note 8.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has not been "Moved" it's always been part of the stress measurement, which takes about 4 times longer to complete than an O2 sat measurement. Samsung removed it as a standalone for some unknown reason - probably because they don't care about the disabled. Just a guess on my part

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why not add it as something we can monitor in the app rather than having to download a file?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G model phone and a Gear S2 watch. On my phone when i tap on the stress tracker it opens up and says "this phone can't measure your stress level, but you can sync stress data from your Samsung account with this tracker" But that is all it says. It doesn't say how to do that.  if i open Samsung Health on my watch it doesn't list the stress tracker. In the notice above it says that "In the stress tracker, if Measure Mulitple is turned on, your oxygen saturation level will be included with your results" I don't see anywhere to make sure "measure mulitple" is turned on either on the phone or watch.

Is there any solution or did Samsung just plain mess up a good thing? This IS causing me stress, lol!

Thanks in advance for any help,

Sherry