cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not there anymore for me. Note 10+ and active 2 watch. When you have a watch, you can't even measure manually. It's so stupid. I can't find anything on the watch that lets me see it by itself and there's no explanation of what the stress levels even mean. So if it's low, my o2 is good? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello the O2 sensor app was not removed it's under the stress app it measures your heart rate your stress and your O2 at the same time

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have COPD and I have to check my oxygen levels alot and it was what sold me on this phone (galaxy s 8+) I paid almost 950.00 for this phone because of that being a app in the Samsung health. I find this VERY WRONG we (Samsung loyal customers) should have been informed?? How shady, i no longer want this phone now... i believe i should be reimbursed again the ONLY reason i paid this much for a phone is for the extras that come with it smh. Bad move Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Download an older version from apkmirror

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you get your oxygen levels from the stress area? I dont see anywhere to get the numbers from it.  All it gives me a is bar green to red. I want the numbers. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Furyswrath I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team regarding this. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo Not sure what was said that was so offensive.  But as i said why would i wanna call. Would be easier just to answer here so everyone can see the answer. To where the o2 levels number wise can be found under the stress area. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure why everyone keeps getting mad and not reading other comments. When you open Samsung Health it is under the stress tab. It give heart rat and O2 reading as shown in image. This is on note 9

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Because of a weak  explaning - youve got more stressed people because of your 'convinient' stress measure app than before. lol

There are NO figures, according to HR and O2 as you've shown.

Only stress bar with the wording.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I now see that my "Measure Multiple" setting has been on by default - I didn't even know it was an option. It's the menu item next to the "Share" option, which is at the upper right of the screen.

I can't seem to attach the screenshots...