cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health Oxygen saturation removed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo Not sure what was said that was so offensive.  But as i said why would i wanna call. Would be easier just to answer here so everyone can see the answer. To where the o2 levels number wise can be found under the stress area. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure why everyone keeps getting mad and not reading other comments. When you open Samsung Health it is under the stress tab. It give heart rat and O2 reading as shown in image. This is on note 9

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Because of a weak  explaning - youve got more stressed people because of your 'convinient' stress measure app than before. lol

There are NO figures, according to HR and O2 as you've shown.

Only stress bar with the wording.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I now see that my "Measure Multiple" setting has been on by default - I didn't even know it was an option. It's the menu item next to the "Share" option, which is at the upper right of the screen.

I can't seem to attach the screenshots...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i dont see it anywhere under stress. This is why i commented. Ive clicked everywhere and all it gives me is a color bar graph and if i click it, it just explains what the graph means. There are no numerical values that i can find. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need it back too. You can't see trends now. It's also hidden and the measurement takes far longer. Bad move.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is still there in the stress monitor Screenshot_20200203-212254_Samsung Health.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found a work around. Not sure if allowed here or not. There are reputable places to download old .apk files, for those of us without the latest greatest.Download a version prior to 6.5. Have system app auto update enabled. Uninstall latest version of Samsung Health. Install older version you downloaded. Navigate to the home page for Samsung Health in the app store, hit the 3 dots upper right and select "do not auto update". Or disable all auto updates and manually update all but Samsung Health. The older version still does enough for me and I have the O² tracker back.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wouldnt want to roll back to an old version, I have a theory why they changed it. I'm thinking it's because the spo2 had the heartrate scale on the workout scale, but the resting scale[of heart beat 40-200 bpm etc] and I would use it on treadmill or working out to take my heartrate, but I doubt samsung likes this for insurance reasons. They dont want you not paying attention and taking your spo2 while running, then run into traffic. Could potentially look bad I guess. Just my theory

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think they simply have idiots in the development department that a.) don't have a clue, b.) were forced to make room in the app for more pathetic advertisement and c.) could not care less about the stupid end users that buy their devices.