cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Health Together (Questions, Suggestions, Bugs).

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems that when I try to make a 1:1 challenge that the limit is only 100,000 steps and 7 days is always the default duration of the challenge.  It also states in the information that the Challenge ends if no one reaches the step goal.

Does anyone know how to make a challenge more than 100,000 steps, more than 7 days?

These are 3 things that would be darned near trivial to make in the application.  7 days is not long enough.  My friends and I are close on endurance and speed, so if something happens and one of us has to miss a day for some reason, the other person always wins.

Another thing we noticed in our first challenge was that when I won (using only phone), the step count final for the challenge deducted about 8000 steps from the loser (using a watch and phone).

@SamsungAdam 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health Together (Questions, Suggestions, Bugs).

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in original post

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called even before posting here.  Calling them was darned near useless.

1- They could not tell me how step challenges are made > that 100,000 steps, even though many of the gobal challenges are.

2- They could not answer the question about why steps were removed.

3- The person that I got was not even familiar with the Samsung Health App.

So calling them really is not a solution to the bug or app limitation.   You can mark this as solved,  but its not.

I am also not convinced that the request for a change actually will make it to the S Health App Dev Staff.  7 days is a very limited challenge.