Original topic:

Samsung Health Together

(Topic created on: 6/29/20 7:24 AM)
userTKLos04jL7
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Today I read in my Samsung Health notices, "We regret to inform you that the Together Community(BETA) service will no longer be available as of 1 July 2020." Does this mean we won't have the monthly global step challenges or be able to compete with friends and family any longer? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userKvbipaBHTK
Constellation
Options

I tried calling the number and she didn't know anything about this.  Said not to worry because it's working and past the July 1 end date.  Seems strange to me,ime they have been hacked.

View solution in context

4 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at  855-795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
userKvbipaBHTK
Constellation
Options

I tried calling the number and she didn't know anything about this.  Said not to worry because it's working and past the July 1 end date.  Seems strange to me,ime they have been hacked.

View solution in context

userCTMnZd4D8L
Constellation
Options

I have the same question, but I got a Samsung employee that says it was true it was closing, could not say why. 

But weird it's not closed yet! Happy it's not but wired notice to sent out if not true, and your employees think it is. 

0 Likes
RobNed
Asteroid
Options

I believe this was only the first nail. 

Samsung will now kill weight, calories intake and caffeine.

Consider signing a petition to stop this madness. Go to:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/PETITION-Samsung-is-killing-core-funct...