cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Health Weight Management

Why has the weight management functionality been removed from Samsung Health? That was a key backbone to the entire program. Now it's a glorified step counter with a terrible database for food.  If there are updates, that is what needs fixed. The lack of a barcode scanner and the database for food is missing  data points all over the board.  Fix what is broken and leave the other things alone
35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Health Weight Management

the weight management functionality needs to be added back or I don't think I will use it anymore. Soooooo disappointed it was removed.
Highlighted
Astronaut

The weight management function is critical for me. So disappointed in the new update. Will the be added back?
Highlighted
Constellation

I just noticed it was missing too. I never used to use these trackers but for the past few months I have been loyally doing an exercise program and this feature was a critical part to my success of losing weight already. I loved that it was part of Samsung health and I am extremely mad that it is gone. I know everyone has a different opinion on watching these things so carefully but personally it has played the key role in helping me with my weight loss. There other apps, yes, but I love Samsung health and really don't want to deal with extra apps to track. It was very informative and the break down was put into easy to understand parts. PLEASE bring it back! I didn't even get a chance to save my past data and I used it with my galaxy watch active 2.

Highlighted
Astronaut

want it back lost weight using it come on now
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't believe they dropped this feature. I was almost going to buy a Galaxy Watch just to sync with this app, but now I'm feeling like I should look elsewhere.
Highlighted
Constellation

Look elsewhere.  I now have the Samsung watch and few apps synch with it and I can't use it for the primary purpose I bought it... furious. I also have a Samsung phone.. never again.

Highlighted
Constellation

bring back the weight management and coffee(caffeine) counter to the app.
Highlighted
Constellation

I used the weight management and caffeine counter every day for the last year and a half. It was instrumental in my health regimen. Please bring it back. I DO LIKE.THE BLOOD OXYGEN MONITOR VERY MUCH THANK YOU!
Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm so frustrated. I use the weight management feature literally every day. agreed about looking elsewhere. I currently use MyFitnessPal in conjunction with Samsung Health, but I preferred the interface with SH.