cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Weight Management

This was a very helpful feature talk about looking sad and pushing unhealthy images is bull the only unhealthy image would be looking in a mirror while eating all that junk food. This feature helped me regain my health and manage my eating habits. Im 57 pounds down because of this feature. I want it back.
Highlighted
Constellation

Bring back weight management! 😫 My quarantine 15 situation is in need of this feature and I've used this feature to lose weight in the past! So 😡!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Bring back the weight management APP

Highlighted
Astronaut

did anyone find a smilar app with main fucntion needed lol 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I agree.....Weight Management was the BEST part about this app.  I can keep track of calories and steps in so many other ways.  Weight management......calculating how many calories and where you were at for the day......those were biggest reasons why I liked this app over others out there.  Now this app is useless to me.  

Highlighted
Constellation

The only solution found so far, remove latest app version and install the previous version before the update from Samsung. That version is 6.10.5.031, just do the homework and find the APK file for that version, it is easily available on line. There are instruction everywhere on how to download and install an APK file. Just don't forget to change the app udates in Google Play in your phone from auto to manual. I know, it is a little more work updating manually, but at least you have the app with the Weight Management working. I did this since August and it is working perfectly.

Highlighted
Constellation

That doesn't work though.  Try installing it.  It walks me through the motions, even asks if I want to change the permissions on the installing app to allow unknowin apps.  Then it gives me an error that "App did not install."  I've tried APK editors, APK signers, turned off things that shouldn't be turned off, nothing.  The APK is useless. 

It is truly devious, and reminds me of the south part cable episiode where all the cable company workers start rubbing their body parts in extacy when they hear customer complaints, even going as far as calling other employees to listen and asking the customer to repeat the complaint.  It is contemt for the customer at the hightest level.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same thing happened to me. Have you tried deleting the app you have first. Then it worked

Highlighted
Astronaut

Just worked for me wonderfully and im wicked pumped I got weight management back again thank you king 🙏 you da best

@userARPOwoMtMa wrote:

The only solution found so far, remove latest app version and install the previous version before the update from Samsung. That version is 6.10.5.031, just do the homework and find the APK file for that version, it is easily available on line. There are instruction everywhere on how to download and install an APK file. Just don't forget to change the app udates in Google Play in your phone from auto to manual. I know, it is a little more work updating manually, but at least you have the app with the Weight Management working. I did this since August and it is working perfectly.