Original topic:

Samsung Health: Who took out the gram count?

(Topic created: 01-20-2021 10:17 AM)
Baseman2001
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Ok, who thought it was a good idea to take the carb grams, fat grams, and protien grams? I can find the protein grams under "learn more" but yeah how are you suppose to keep track of the fats  and carbs when the percantage is useless. Also 4 meals really? How do I add the other 2 meals? Screenshot_20210114-160017_Samsung Health.jpg

9 Replies
Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
I had a message posted from a few days ago. The weekly summary disappeared. Checking again it's back, but your right the app has changed. I am not or need a weight loss program. I used this to track my daily sodium which is very important for my health. I liked the summary on the same page. It
Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
now is on a second page and you have to scroll each category to get to what you want, so ni summary as you go on for the day. I may have to check out another app.
Baseman2001
Asteroid
Options

yeah 2nd page only gives you sat fats% and protein%.. no total fats or carbs

Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
Samsung developers Please bring back the nutriential broken down line items. I totally agree the percentages does nothing to help you and it was great to see based on your profile where you stood everyday. PRETTY PLEASE!
user9VrkXagtSW
Astronaut
Options

Removing total macro counts on the main food tracking screen is ridiculous.  It pretty much cripples the app for anyone seriously tracking their intake.  They need to bring it back ASAP!

AlbertoV05
Astronaut
Options
Bring back macro count!
user9VrkXagtSW
Astronaut
Options

Seeing the macro totals in grams in the daily summary display is absolutely critical to anyone tracking their food intake. 

The fact that you removed the ability to see macros by gram cripples this app and makes it pretty much unusuable for anyone who is seriously tracking their food intake.  Please bring back total macro count on the main screen so that we can see our macros by the gram without having to manually look through each meal and add them up in our heads.

Whoever made this design change clearly does not understand what people are looking for in a food tracking app.

user0gTuT9D4Se
Astronaut
Options

Actually, maybe it's just because I linked with my fitness pal, but I see grams now.

Screenshot_20210203-192449_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes