Original topic:

Samsung Health Widgets Are Disappointing

(Topic created: 04-22-2024 01:29 PM)
userIhU0GV3Urp
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I recently started tracking myself again to lose weight. I tried to use Samsung Health so I wouldn't need a third-party app for the tracking, but the widgets from Samsung are just sad. The fact that you don't get a remaining calories option is just weak. Samsung should take some notes from My Net Diary. That app is amazing, but I should be able to use an integrated app that does essentially the same thing. I just can't switch to Samsung Health strictly because the widgets are limited to the exercise/wellness aspect and ignore the nutrition side.
2 Replies
SneedoftheWest
Cosmic Ray
Options

Some time ago, during one of the many app crashes that happen after an official  update, I tried to find a replacement for S Health. I tried several and all did different things and none did everything. For me SH was best as none of the others tracked laps and timing as SH did. Personally I've had more than enough of "updates" that frequently have bugs and then stop working until the next update. So be careful what you wish for.

0 Likes
Asarip
Astronaut
Options

Agreed, it's super disappointing. I was looking specifically for a Samsung health widget for this as I want to track my calorie intake. Guess I'll have to use and give my data to a third party app rather than Samsung. Their lose

0 Likes