Original topic:

Samsung Health and Blood Oxygen During Sleep

(Topic created: 08-14-2021 06:15 AM)
vdelvecchio
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
The Samsung Health app asked me to activate the ability to record my blood oxygen during sleep, which I did.  To date, there gave been no SpO2 measurements during sleep.  When I measure manually it works fine.  I'm using a Galaxy Watch 3, and an S21 Ultra.  Is there a setting I'm missing?  Thanks.
11 Replies
richard_m
Constellation
Options

I have the same question.  I have a Watch 3 (One UI Watch v2.0, Tizen v5.5.0.2, S/w R850XXU1BUE3), Samsung Health knows I have a Watch 3, so if the setting appears, then surely it should work? If you need a Watch 4 for this to work then the setting should not be offered. Or does this need a watch update that hasn't appeared yet?

loco1529
Constellation
Options
I'm having the exact same issue.. Samsung health asked me to set up oxygen while asleep and I did and haven't gotten a single reading.
userTMaEHIjSRM
Astronaut
Options

I get exactly the same. Asked to set oxygen while sleep but nothing gets recorded.

0 Likes
Donali219
Constellation
Options
My question exactly. How to make the Watch 3 take blood oxygen measurements while sleeping?
sumsangsalaxy
Astronaut
Options
I was excited to see this feature, turned it on and got nothing. Why??
0 Likes
vdelvecchio
Asteroid
Options
Quite a few folks with the same issue and still silence from Samsung. Not impressed, I must say.
0 Likes
mtzlblk
Asteroid
Options

Exact same story here..... I take a reading right before I go to sleep, and one right when I wake up, so I know it's working, it just does nothing overnight and still only works if you initiate it manually.

0 Likes
bmbougie
Asteroid
Options

Same thing with me. I can check oxygen any other time, but the auto check while sleeping doesn't seem to work. I also have a watch 3, along with a Galaxy Note 10.

0 Likes
Dictate1
Astronaut
Options
Yep yep yep. I see the samsung health app has the sp02 feature during sleep but nothing has shown up in two weeks. Very disappointing samsung does not have it in them to give us the SpO2 just while sleeping.
0 Likes